Pull Ticket Volunteers
Pull Ticket Clerk
As with most volunteer opportunities we are not currently running the Pull ticket booth until it is safe for our volunteers to do so.
The Pull Ticket Clerk manages the daily operation of the pull ticket raffle (also known as break-open tickets) for the Medicine Hat & District Health Foundation. Daily tasks include balancing cash box, selling pull tickets, paying out prizes and customer relations.
Skills & Experience
• Ability to handle, count and balance a cash box
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Ability to sit or stand for periods of time
• Daily operation and balance of cash box
• Maintain daily records
• Provide excellent customer service
• Provide light housekeeping and organizing
Shifts are 4 hours in length
Flexible Shifts available
Valid Criminal Record Check required
Thanks to volunteer contributions, all proceeds from the Gift Shop support the charitable mission of the Medicine Hat & District Health Foundation